Architectural Design & Consultancy Services
- Consultation with client & clients Principals, taking instructions and requirements for project planning.
- Preparation of schematic design, proposals, preliminary layouts, preparation of drawings & Suggestive Graphics illustrating design concepts, preparation of preliminary budget and cost estimates etc. To enable the client to arrive to appropriate conclusions on nature of the schematic designs, concept etc.
- On approval of schematic design extending the Schematic design in to a detailed concept, working out on various aspects of floor plans, specifications, costing, Design analysis etc.
- Preparation of working drawings for execution purpose in detail & all necessary details shall be arranged.
Analysis of drawings made:
List of drawings to be prepared:
- Detailed working plan with column position and execution drawings.
- Detailed excavation drawing.
- Plans showing site & buildings floor levels and leveling details.
- Detailed brick work drawings for all floors with internal, external & partition wall details, showing doors, windows, ventilators and other details.
- Details of doorframes & shutters, window frames & shutters, safety grill designs, fixing details, ventilator designs etc.
- Architectural working drawings for staircase and lifts.
- Elevations of all four sides with all working details, material specifications and color schemes.
- Providing all the details such as staircase railings, window grills, flooring patterns, cladding details, dadoing details etc.
Architectural Consultancy Service charges:
Working with an architect for “Your Home”
- There is no fixed fee scale in India, so an architect will charge a fee taking into account the requirements of the projects resources needed to undertake the work.
- Before the fee can be agreed, both architect and client should establish project details and services to be provided.
- Approximate construction cost(Estimation).
- Project time table.
Method of calculating Fee:
A quoted percentage of the final cost of the building works,and a fixed or calculated lump sum or sum.
Another Mutual agreed basis
- Additional fee are normally payable to the Architect for the reason beyond the controls, involved in extra work expenses incurred.
- For Instance, the client repeatedly asks the architect to revise the scheme, or make constant alterations at a late stage in the detailed drawings, preparations.
- Request Architect.